Your Official Records
How it works Sample athlete package Research colleges Join About Us Become affiliate Contact Us

As you hear in the NCAA ads on TV, most athletes will go pro in something other than sports. That's why it is so important to get into the right college. And with the competition heating up in the admissions offices, your students will need every advantage. But you are limited in the amount of time and effort that you can give each athlete to help them get organized. That's why we are here.

RightFit Sports helps high school athletes with tools and knowledge to get every advantage... with or without athletic scholarship money.

RightFit Sports is the only organizational tool dedicated to educating and organizing the high school athlete in order to acheive the best possible athletic, educational and financial opportunity. Give them the advantage over other students by knowing the rules and having the tools. Increase their chances for scholarships and/or grant money.

This requires little or no effort on your part!
In fact, it'll simplify your job. When you sign up your school, you get a homepage which takes each family through the process.

Students are protected.
We will NEVER sell the names or spam them with unwanted information. This service is financed by occasional sponsor ads during the learning experience; much like the fact that GOOGLE is FREE to use because of the paid sponsor links at the top of the search page.

NOT A RECRUITING SERVICE!
We recognize that the top 1% of athletes are being pursued by college coaches. While they can still benefit from the program, we care more about the other 99%. Whether they decide to play in college or not, this program will give those athletes the advantage to use their sports training and talents to get into the right college.

Plus your athletes can perform their own college searches in one of the largest college databases in the country. They'll be able to store their preferred schools in their college locker for further research or later contact. Your athletes can build their own athlete profiles, complete with gamefilm and first-look transcripts. Unlike other sites, we will not promise them scholarships, but we can guarantee that once they complete the program and learn about their financial aid options, they will have the edge over all other student/athletes. Our goal is simply to increase your athletes' chances for athletic, academic and/or grant money while actually getting into the right school for their career goals.

Sign up now
for Your High School Signup page!

Contact a rep for more information